The best way to approach these things is have a drink and make a list.
We have now had a drink and have a cocktail list.
Here's the list.
- Invite amazing friends and my flatmate
- Go to
WaitroseIceland/Lidl for pizza and spring rolls and stuff
Dartington CrystalPoundland for glasses
- Lots of wine
- Lots of vodka. Bugger. Done that, drunk it
- Is that it?
- Count beds and divide by two?
- Sort out music
- Leave major problems with flatmate
- Invite several concurrent lovers (see 10)
- Ooops. Choose party frock. Wish the diet had been more drastic....
What could possibly go wrong? How is a grown up party any different from a university party?