Things could get dramatic here. It could even take an ugly turn.
1. The weather has gone all Greek gods and someone is hurling thunder bolts around in a fit of pique. The sky is incredible, the cicadas are perturbed and your correspondent is getting splashed - still eating* on the veranda.
2. I have booked three trips and each one is a 5am start. I've always said lie-ins were for the weak.
3. Sitting at my balcony earlier I saw people clutching yoga mats and a very fit instructor. So I went to investigate. Yes I did a legs bums and tums exercise class overlooking the sea. No gym will ever be able to compete.
4. Chef's special sauce is pink.
5. I'm planning a historical piece at some point. Turns out Lopud is a fascinating place with drama at every turn.
6. Even alone I'm having more conversation than the couple on the next table.
7. A German gentleman just made a joke about a banana...
None of these are desperate, I'll pull through somehow. I just hope I can walk tomorrow after all the exercise.
*For diet watch purposes I had 2 dishes of side salad, mushroom stuffed cannelloni with 'chef sauce', swordfish in tomato sauce with pesto mash and a long sit down. I *looked* at the chocolate cake, it was delicious.